How to Prevent Horse Riding Injury

Horse riding is a type of sports that has the highest risk of serious injury and fatality compared with other extreme sports. Approximately 80% of equestrian related injuries happen while riding while the remaining 20%  occur during horse handling activities (such as feeding, grooming, leading) and unrelated activities such as being in the vicinity of a horse.

The major cause of equestrian injury is falling from a horse which makes up approximately 80% of the repo